Australia is my homeland. It is where I was born and spend the majority of my first 20 years on earth.
Our homelands give us a place to grow no matter what challenges we face. It’s a land where we can plant our feet.
– Australia does not permit foreign nations to implement or operate remote surveillance systems on our lands. Any attempts to do that through for example Taxi Systems, particular car models etc etc, may result in threats of violence or destruction to actual systems.
– Australia does not permit foreign nations to implement or operate on street harassment systems in our lands. Any being involved in such activity is placing themselves at risk of death on our lands.
– Australia does not permit beings to be permanently geographically tracked or followed in our nations. In our christian systems all dealings and conversations are managed gracefully.
– Australia does not permit foreign nations to conduct on street surveillance operations in our lands. If you visit our nation you are a guest. You behave that way.
– Australia has to ask foreign nations to cease sharing Geographical Tracking data with nations like America.
– We have to ask all foreign intelligence service to cease participating in tracking or intelligence gathering activities in our lands.
– We have to ask Japanese tech corporations to be careful what data they share with nations like Israel and the USA. Who are now considered foreign criminal war states.
If you are an Asian business person in Australia you really need to think hard about what your business is. Does it make lives better in this land? That is the path to success. Its a hard thing to find. But you have to try.
In Any Case the Consequences of installing and operating any such systems or programs in the lands of Australia may result in punishments as acute as death.
Any nations found implementing such systems in our nations for the sake of obtaining financial advantage will face acute punishments.
If I feel uncomfortable walking in my own streets. Im going to make your people feel very uncomfortable walking on our streets.